On behalf of our race team and The Bell Center, thank you to all of our participants, sponsors, volunteers, first responders and the Birmingham community for helping us make our weekend a success!
Please join us February 14-16, 2020 as we do it all over again.
A few housekeeping details:
1. If you've won an award and didn't pick it up at the awards ceremony, first, Congratulations!!! Second, they'll be available for pick up at the Homewood Trak Shak store beginning Wednesday at 12 noon. They'll only be there for one week and our policy states that we do not mail awards. Please check their website for location and hours. Results are posted on our website.
3. If you’ve visited the site and didn’t see your results on a second visit, please refresh your page. If you have timing issues, please contact email@example.com. Our timing staff will be able to help you
4. If you've lost an item, please send us an email with the description of the item you've lost. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll contact you if found after emptying our event trucks.
5. If you ordered a Personalized Engraved Plate for the back of your half or full medal, those will be sent to you in 2-4 weeks from our medal company.
6. Race day photos will be available for purchase as soon as they complete the identification of every runner by bib number. Visit our website, click on the race page you want to order from then click Race Day Photos.